Pay for only those services you need. If you cannot afford an attorney for your family law case, or you just want to be educated on the law, or you need help understanding the forms or understanding what forms you need to file, call my office to make an appointment. I will not go to court for you, thus, a lower fee for these legal services which include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Legal advice at my office, or by telephone, fax, mail, or e-mail;
2. Advice about availability of alternative means to resolving your case;
3. Guidance and procedural information for filing or service of documents;
4. Review of correspondence or court documents;
5. Prepare and/or suggest documents to be prepared;
6. Legal research and analysis;
7. Discovery: interrogatories, depositions, requests for production, etc.;
8. Planning for negotiations, including simulated legal role playing;
9. Planning for client’s court appearances, including simulated legal role playing;
10. Trial preparation: help with examination of witnesses and presenting evidence.
These services provide you with a low cost hourly fee that is typically not provided by a full service attorney. The low hourly cost will be evaluated based on your financial circumstances at the free initial consultation. The payment for the services is at the time of the service.